Senior Android Developer (Publisher Products) more... ▼
|First posted:||March 24, 2017|
A Little About Us
Yahoo Publisher Products' Android teams take a mobile first approach to develop high-performing applications for Sports, Finance, News, Weather and the Yahoo App. We also own Flurry Analytics and Ads SDK integrated by 800K+ mobile apps. The team takes pride in delivering high-quality mobile apps and SDKs. With a focus on user design as well as performance, the Android Teams delight the user and continually innovate. Our apps have tens of millions of downloads on Android platform and have great user ratings.
A Lot About You
We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic engineer who is as excited about building mobile apps as we are. You will become a key contributor towards our product vision. You will work with a dedicated team that takes great pride in delivering high-quality mobile apps and SDKs. With millions of users using Yahoo apps daily, you will be directly impacting the lives of millions and have the opportunity to expand your expertise in mobile technologies. This is a terrific opportunity for a seasoned developer with Androi development experience.
- Build upon existing Android applications and prototype new applications yet to launch
- Work with a fun and enthusiastic team that has mobile first approach
- Work with cross-functional teams - Product, Backend, Web leads, QA
- Work in Agile environment with focus on product quality and stability
You Must Have
- Bachelors or Masters degree in CS or related field with strong understanding of the fundamentals including Data Structures, Algorithms, OS and Networking
- 6+ years of experience in Software Development
- 3+ years of experience in Android Development
- Track record in building mobile first products - mobile apps, SDKs
- Ability to execute and deliver on product vision
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An app published on the play store is a plus
- Knowledge of JVM internals and its performance tuning is a plus
Please mention PublishingJobs.org
if asked how you found this job.