Publisher Solutions Engineer, Yahoo For Publishers Business (NYC) more... ▼
|Location:||New York, NY|
|First posted:||March 24, 2017|
Publisher Solutions Engineer, Yahoo For Publishers Business
Little About Us
We take a hands-on, client-focused approach to implementation, aligning Yahoo & BrightRoll products and services with publisher goals. We work cross functionally with product, business development and account management teams to integrate and support marketplace publishers.
A Lot About You
We are looking for someone who thrives in a fast paced environment handling multiple projects at the same time with publishers of all formats. You have great attention to detail as every publisher and issue is unique. Your ability to understand the partner's business and their needs will make all the difference. A self-starter will succeed in this role as there is always potential for more. Publisher solutions managers will need to find ways to get projects prioritized within Yahoo as well as the client's organization. Candidate must have a genuine interest and curiosity for ad serving technology. Experience in video, display, native and/or mobile AdTech space is highly recommended.
- Lead technical integration with publishers and grow the BrightRoll marketplace.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues by manually testing delivery on apps, web, and native inventory.
- Take a data driven approach to optimizing publishers fill rates and revenue.
- Work closely with product and engineering teams to roll out new product enhancements and supply features.
- Train and educate cross-functional marketplace teams with a focus on technical initiatives
You Must Have
- Exposure to an online media buying or selling platform
- Solid understanding of Ad Serving technology
- Knowledge and awareness of guaranteed or programmatic seller tools
- Experience with web debuggers, such as Charles and Web Developer tools
- Ability or genuine curiosity to troubleshoot technical issues
Please mention PublishingJobs.org
if asked how you found this job.