Publisher Account Director more... ▼
|Location:||San Francisco, CA|
|First posted:||March 24, 2017|
Please include a job description that includes 2-3 sentences or bullets for the following sections:
A Little About Us
The Yahoo for Publishers team is a dynamic, fast moving division working tirelessly to build the video and native publisher base for Yahoo. We are responsible for driving revenue for publisher direct, desktop and mobile advertising supply. We are data driven, metrics based and fully committed to relationship building.
A Lot About You
The ideal candidate should have strong publisher business development experience, a drive for results, and a passion for building mutually valuable partnerships. Experience driving adoption of advertising networks, ad exchanges or supply side platforms is a big plus. The candidate should also have strong interpersonal, communication and strategic skills and work well with cross-functional teams.
- Drive Yahoo for Publishers adoption among leading publishers and app developers.
- Lead all efforts within the deal cycle including initiating relationships, negotiating terms and deal closure.
- Evangelize Yahoo for Publishers native and video advertising solutions with key revenue decision makers.
- Ensure high partner satisfaction and prompt resolution of publisher issues.
- Collect, synthesize and report partner feedback; inform and influence product development.
- Work closely with your partner account manager as well as related teams such as product, marketing and engineering.
You Must Have
- Extensive experience in business development or publisher development experience.
- Proven ability to independently develop and close a strong publisher pipeline.
- Pro-active, results-oriented thinker with high energy and positive attitude.
- Experience closing large, complex business development partnerships.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, and relationship management skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience driving adoption of ad networks, ad exchanges or supply side platforms.
- An understanding of the programmatic advertising eco-system.
- 5+ years of sales or business development in the online advertising industry and 10+ years of overall professional work experience
Please mention PublishingJobs.org
if asked how you found this job.